DRUM ROTATION INDICATORS
TWG offers two options to monitor your rope. Leveraging TWG’s Drum Rotation Indicators (DRI), also known as Last Layer Indicators (LLI), you have the option to have it integrated into our planetary hoists, or as a standalone product.
DL2, the integrated model, is OSHA compliant & reports directional rotation and speed.
- Monitors and reports winch speed and direction
- Built in tachometer to keep track of drum rotation
- OSHA 1926.1416 & 1926.1401 compliant
- J1939 CAN
- Supports drum speeds up to 650 rpm
- IP 67 rated
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range
Looking for troubleshooting, manuals, guides or support?Open Chat
Technical Specification Downloads
|Rotation Indicators||Type||Description||OSHA Compliant||TWG Model Line|
|DL2||Integrated into hoist||Provides speed and direction||1926.1401 and 1926.1416||Tulsa Winch, Pullmaster, LANTEC|
|HDR 330||Standalone||Direction only||Greer|