Anti-two block switches
TWGs offers both wired and wireless Anti-Two Block (ATB) switches. The wired Ultimate ATB switch offers added protection against two-blocking situations for crane operators and ground personnel, such as a smaller footprint on boom heads, easy cable replacement, no-hassle mounting flexibility, and less cable wear.
The wireless ATB is available both connected to our LMI computer or as a standalone product. It incorporates a custom designed lithium battery for long life and is also rated for extreme conditions -40℉ to 185℉ (-40℃ to 85℃), much higher than alkaline batteries.
- Adding wireless connectivity to current ATB switch
- Connect to LMI computer or stand alone versions
- Digitally encoded ID prevents crosstalk with nearby units
- Long battery life. Battery will auto turnoff when no communication is present
- Fail Safe, cause fault with no wireless connectivity
Technical specification downloads
|Model||Type||Description||TWG Model Line|
|Ultimate ATB||Wired||Self aligning swivel joint||Greer|
|SW series||Wired||Swing arm style||Greer|
|BP 601||Wireless Kit||1 Receiver & 1 switch||Greer|
|BP 602||Wireless Kit||1 Receiver & 2 switches||Greer|
|SW 601||Wireless Switch||Wireless Switch Only||Greer|